Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And Back Again

Morning weigh-in: 172#, 5% BF
 
Got back yesterday afternoon, laundry, nap, uploaded trip photos (check 'em out now), Which Brew Mug Club dinner, now back at work. For some reason I'm pretty down in the dumps, like a bringdown from the weekend's fun.
 
And it was fun, a great weekend. Course and weather were both the best I'd ever seen there, and I did well in the race (actual rolling time was 6:27, official time counting rests was 6:51). Some of my friends did really well, like atomically fast, beating me by more than an hour. (A season-long rivalry finally came down to this weekend. Joe and Greg were training all summer for this, and when the time came they went all out.) Our place was awesome, by the way, and the non-race part of the weekend was also really pleasant.
 
Now here I am, listening to Snot Boy sniff, snort and cough, over and over, basically picking his nose from the inside. I think I'm going to snap...
 
Biz trip later in the week, southern Illinois.

No comments: