Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Still Winter

Morning weigh-in: 185.5#, 13.5% BF

Randomly checking Teh Intertubes...

Bowdlerizing "The Vagina Monologues?"
Wow that's some serious stupid -- Pandagon has the scoop.

But What About the Ponies?
Looks like I wasn't the only one to notice yesterday's trifecta.

Anyway, did a bunch of chores/errands yesterday, around & in-between was the Tuesday Svaroopa yoga class. Gas, groceries, laundry, etc etc, but I also put a few photos on flickr, from last Sunday's trailwork. Foot bothered me yesterday; I knew today's snow was coming.

I got to bed pretty late (12:30) but felt pretty rested when the alarm went off (at 6:00). I usually sleep for another half hour before getting up, but this morning rolled over and saw 8:11 -- oh no! No wonder I feel rested! Turns out I hit the adjusting buttons when I turned off the alarm, it was only 6:11 and I had plenty of time but I realized this once I got into the kitchen, at a dead run trying to get ready for work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!! Sorry, but that "time" thing cracked me up! Hey, from my point of view, there was no need for you to rush. YOU showed up at work just a short time ago when others didn't. As far as I'm concerned, they owe you.

Don said...

Well, I got here late anyway, stupid traffic...