Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year-End Wrap-up


Posing For Photos
Originally uploaded by donXfive.
I'm back. Actually I haven't really been away, just playing too much to have anything to say here. I've been off for over a week for the holiday (going back Tuesday), and living as if it were a week of Saturdays: get up, browse the web, go to the coffee shop, ride through the afternoon, then either Porters or Which Brew for dinner & music. Not a bad life, but it's ending after tomorrow.

Meantime, I have some new photos up on Flickr. Enjoy!

In terms of a year-end wrap-up, I really have nothing to add to what I've been saying all along -- so Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pix are great, Don! It looks like you're now sporting some facial hair. The picture isn't really big enough for me to get a good look. Mom's house looks so pretty and festive.....and a real tree! Your neighborhood looks festive also. We did a lot of outdoor decorating this year, and I have to say I love it so much I hate the thought of taking it down.

Well, it sounds like you enjoyed your holiday time off. Have a happy, healthy, prosperous new year. Let's hope 2007 is just the beginning of all good things to come.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! and to Toni too!
You had a good week off to slow down & catch some R & R.
Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. K; and right back at ya! How 'bout this weather? New Mexico gets the snow and we get nothing. I would have loved to have some of the white stuff just for the holidays. I keep saying I'm not taking down the outdoor decorations until after our first snowfall; but, at the rate things are going, I may be forced to change my plan. Anyway, a toast to all of us in this new year. S-a-l-u-t-e!

Don said...

I'll drink to that!

Anonymous said...

Me too!
Finally a picture of you!!
So you do ride!
Deer Park Lake is beautiful esp photo 31 at 10:58 AM
Could you enlarge it & develop it- it would make a great picture to display.