Friday, July 21, 2006

Fast Week

Morning weigh-in: 183#, 12% BF
No blood pressure measurement.

Well, in terms of antibiotics at least, I am now officially drug-free: last Ceflex dose was yesterday. Now I just have to wait and see: if the infection comes back over the next few months (or years, or ever) the hardware in my ankle will have to be removed, otherwise not.

Did a towpath ride when I got home yesterday -- since yesterday's weather forecast for today called for thunderstorms (and with Dawn in Aspen I have no trainer appointment), I switched my gym and ride days. 'Twas a very pleasant ride, warm & sunny and great trail conditions. The towpath was in somewhat better shape than the last time I saw it, but it was still pretty beat up from the flooding, so it was pretty interesting riding. I pulled what I thought was a pretty hot lap, but my time was 1:42 -- not bad, but certainly not "hot lap" territory for the towpath when it's back to "straight, smooth and flat" conditions.

Got home, showered, and blew off the Bavarian Pork in favor of a trip to Which Brew. I was so hungry I ate an entire white pizza. Tonight is the gym, then tomorrow is trail maintenance at Allamuchy; if Sunday's nice I may do a towpath/Sals extravaganza.

No comments: