Friday, February 10, 2006

Faster! Faster! Faster!

Morning weigh-in: 181#, 12.5% BF

So I worked an hour late last night, leaving at 5:30. My plan was to:

1. Pick up the Iguana (getting new derailleur cables) from Genesis,
2. Stop home to drop off the bike and grab my drycleaning & gym stuff,
3. Get to the cleaner before their 7:00 closing, then continue on to the gym.

Strangely enough, it worked just like that, except I got stopped by a State Trooper, got a warning for speeding, and a ticket for not wearing my safety belt. Could have been worse I guess...

Anyway, went to the gym, arrived a little after 7:00, had a great workout except aerobic (ran on treadmill and did not feel very strong, or fast, or enduring), and was out of there by 8:45. Home, check email, then out again to do get dinner at Which Brew while the regular laundry dried: Gonzo Project were playing, incredible bass player, and I had an interesting conversation with K-Jo's dad, who apparently has been investing in my employer's stock.

A good night, got a lot of stuff done, and was in bed by midnight or so.

No comments: