Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Week One, Day Two

Morning weigh-in: 182.5#, 15.5% BF (weighed after the shower, elec resistance may have been messed up)

Breakfast, yesterday & today, was oat granola (w/organic whole milk) & coffee. Lunch, yesterday & today, was broiled chicken & pepper jack cheese on a hard roll. Dinner last night was tofu & veggie stir-fry over rice; tonight'll probably be leftover vegetarian chili. There were a few extras on the menu yesterday though: a donut and two trips to the candy machine at work, and some pita & hummus last night. I'm working on it.

Still feeling kind of run down, but that low-level cold seems to be abating. I skipped working out yesterday, played with the computer instead -- looking through Unix Power Tools, one of my Christmas gifts, and fiddling with ssh and scp. I may upgrade my Super Dimension Fortress membership (from ARPA to MetaARPA) so I can use some of the more powerful stuff like rsync, as well as X- and port-forwarding. I have all these capabilities at home, but currently have no place I can connect to, to use them...

Tonight is the gym, plus the start of laundry for the week.

No comments: