Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So Far So Good

Morning weigh-in: 180#, 13% BF

Not too bad, three pounds or so in two days... Probably it's mostly water: I hit the gym last night, did a pretty hard warmup & a very satisfying workout, lotsa sweating though I felt pretty hydrated afterward as well as overnight. Had some hummus & pita before I went, threw in some laundry, hit the drycleaner on the way to the gym (opposite direction actually, but you know what I mean), then came home afterwards and had a salad plus the tofu/rice/stir-fry leftovers. Breakfast this morning was the oatmeal granola, then I had my "Monday Night Football Pool $2.00 Donut" when I got in to work -- doh! Tonight'll be tough too, it's Mug Club Night, therefore dinner will be at Which Brew. Well, I plan on doing a road ride before dinner, so I'll at least burn off some guilt.

No comments: