Thursday, January 19, 2006

In The Court Of The Crimson King

Morning weigh-in: 181#, 7% BF

Chain Gang meeting last night, my first as president. I think it went well, but there was a lot of stuff I wanted to cover & things went a little long, people got antsy... After the meeting, it was time for the "guess whose baby pic this is" contest. There were eleven entries; not everyone brought a photo. I guessed 9 of the 11, some people were correct in all their guesses, and some got as few as three right. Anyway, no exercise last night, but dinner was pretty sensible: turkey enchiladas, rice & a salad.

We also had the weigh-in for the Weight Loss Challenge. Fully clothed (sans shoes) and after dinner, I was 184# on the official contest scale. We have 2 months to see who loses the most weight (as a percentage of current weight), not sure what the prize is but the official final weigh-in will be at the March meeting. Weight should be off for Moab...

One last thing: I didn't want to mention it until after the baby pix contest, but I put up two new galleries: my baby pictures can be found here, and some screenshots from my home computer are here.

No comments: