Friday, April 29, 2005

Ahhhh, Friday!

Morning weigh-in: 175#, 12.5% BF (no dinner last night, also maybe dehydrated)

Rain came through in the afternoon yesterday, but things were sunny and pleasant at Jacobsburg, albeit a little cool. I cruised by myself for about an hour and a half on the Surly, very pleasant. Tonight is the towpath if the weather holds out, then I'm meeting friends for dinner at the Aladdin, a middle-eastern restaurant in Allentown. Saturday night they have bellydancers, but that jacks up the price so we're going tonight.

Reading: Reading Lolita in Tehran. Good enough I guess, but I don't think I like the author: she seems a bit precious, in the manner of those skits on In Living Color (back in the day) of the white South African woman agonizing over apartheid. Persepolis was far less pretentious, and waaaay better.

No comments: