Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Locked And Loaded

Morning weigh-in (Monday): 178.5#, 12% BF
Morning weigh-in (Tuesday): 179#, 12% BF
 
Not too bad, considering what I ate over the holidays, and also considering my huge lunch and dinner yesterday. No workout either -- I skipped yoga last night.
 
I went to Nestors after dinner instead; I brought my DH skis in to get the bindings checked, bottom surfaces waxed and repaired etc: a typical preseason once-over and not a moment too soon. (They should be ready Friday night.) While I was there I grabbed some anti-fog, and toe warmers, and then I drifted over -- just looking, I swear! -- to check out the latest XC ski stuff. Maybe more than just looking, because I think my skis have seen better days, chunks missing from the bottom and so on, and they could really stand to be replaced. I also want a Droid, and I must be in an acquisitive mode because I'm also thinking of an iPod. The only thing I really need right now, though, is to save money, rein in my expenditures...
 
Anyway, the yoga class I was going to take yesterday got preempted by a special event, and I had most of what I needed for a gym visit, except sneakers, so that wasn't going to happen, and there was talk of a night ride, but my lights weren't charged... Today I have my gym clothes, including sneakers (and also a yoga mat just in case), out in the car, and my lights are charging as we speak -- I am ready for anything, but I hope we ride.
 
After that is Two Brews and Tacos at Brew Works.
 

1 comment:

HMK said...

As a former Boy Scout you must remember "Always Be Prepared."

With so many irons in the fire, things like forgetting an essential is understandable.

You might have inherited THAT trait from me!!