Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tired

Morning weigh-in (Wednesday): 175.5#, 11.5% BF
Morning weigh-in (Thursday): 176#, 11.5% BF
 
I guess it could be because I've been going nonstop since last Thursday, but I've been feeling really tired the last few days. I suspect that I'm coming down with something though, or maybe suffering from some seasonal allergy thing, because I've been stuffed up this past week and I've been noticing a little of the positional vertigo lately -- yoga last night was a doozy...
 
Rode Sals Tuesday, felt (and rode) terrible, Brew Works for dinner. Yoga yesterday, felt tired, Brew Works for dinner again. Tonight is the gym (after yet another funeral service), and I know some people are planning to go out, there was talk of a Porters visit but I think I need a night off. Tomorrow I'll be riding the towpath and keeping it pretty close to home again afterward, and Saturday I'd like to get up early enough to hit the gym, and maybe ride there.
 
All The People Who Died, Died: Another rough week. RIP Jim Carroll, and Patrick Swayze, and Mary Travers... also rest in peace Raj Bhalodia, a friend and colleague for the past 17 years. Fifty nine years old, he was helping someone move and had a heart attack Saturday; his service is where I'm going this afternoon. Lotta guys in suits here today, looks like the old days.

1 comment:

HMK said...

So sorry about your friend.
Very sad.

Remember that rest is also an important health habit.
Replenish body & spirit with a slow down regularly.