Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today In History

Morning weigh-in: 174#, 10.5% BF
 
Whelp, today is the first anniversary of the last day of Which Brew. (Synchronicitously enough, I saw Carrie, one of the original WB waitresses, out on the town the other night at Brew Works.) So much water under the bridge, it seems like more than just a year has gone by...
 
Last night was a fairly good road ride, the shorter version of my Freemansburg-Williams-Wassergas loop. Twenty three miles, approximately 1:30 ride time, 1500 calories, sweated like a pig but it wasn't as bad as Monday night. Dinner was "pasta pomodoro with chicken" at Brew Works, where I caught up with Anne and a few friends.
 
Tonight my plan was to go to yoga, but if it stays nice enough I may blow that off to do another road ride. Dinner? Not sure yet.
 

1 comment:

HMK said...

It does seem longer than a year since Witch Brew closed.
A lot of new happenings and beginnings have occurred since then.