Friday, February 06, 2009

Short And Sweet

Morning weigh-in: 173.5#, 11% BF
 
Rode Sals last night, or rather hit a part of it as part of a short road/offroad ride: I did a loop from Anne's house over to the hospital, then up to Dodson on the road and down to the Reeb trailhead via the Yellow and Red Trails. (Total distance was 4.84 miles, which I did in 40:44 for a 7.1 mpg average. Avg/Max heart rate was 146/172, and total elevation gain was 748 feet, most of that coming from the climb up to Dodson. Thank you Garmin! Note: I have the data for this and another ride online, where you  can play it back and watch the dot on the map go around and around while monitoring my speed, heart rate etc... I'll make some of these publicly visible, but not the ones -- like this latest -- that have personally identifying geographic info. So stay tuned!) Trails are still snowy, but not too bad.
 
After the ride Anne and I went to Porters to hang out with Judy, and Erica and Toby. It was the first of the new Thursday Night Jazz thingies, and last night's band leader was someone Judy knows.
 
Now He Belongs To The Zombies: Rest in peace, Lux Interior. I saw that yesterday, and have been surprised by the number of people who had memorial comments -- I thought The Cramps were pretty obscure. The variety of types of people who were remembering him was surprising as well, though some I know were fans from way back... Speaking of which, I need a haircut, think I'll get one tomorrow.
 
Stepford State Update: What a bunch of tools!
 
Tonight I may do another one of those Sals quickies, then it's back to Porters for Sally's birthday. Tomorrow is yoga/gym, then we're seeing Raymond The Amish Comic in Doylestown.
 
 

No comments: