Thursday, May 01, 2008

Uzumaki, Zodiac, Just a Spring Clean For The May Queen

Morning weigh-in: 166#, 7.5% BF
 
Happy Birthday, Minamata Disease! You poor fuckers...
 
Yoga last night, pretty decent and I didn't get beat up too bad, and I could already see the influence of that Max Strom workshop.
 
(By the way, I just got an email: Kelly, my original yoga teacher and a fellow mountain biker, gave birth to her baby boy at 3:45 AM today. Eight pounds two ounces, 20 inches; he will probably be named Noah. Congratulations Kelly and Michael, and welcome Noah!)
 
Dinner was Porters, a late-week laundry night, but it just wasn't the same... it was still good though: I had the "Turkey Dinner Sandwich" and washed it down with a few brews from my list -- I am now 15 beers away from earning my third mug there. Scott the bartender joked "Oh sure, they all come crawling back now that Which Brew's closed!" but the truth is, I spent more time in Porters during the WB years than I ever did before that. They were not hurting before Which Brew and they won't be hurting for business now, but there was a synergy going on between the two pubs that will now be missing.
 
Tonight is the gym, then grocery shopping and a little bike work. Michaux is Sunday.

No comments: