Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Photos


I Can Lick A Hundred Tigers!
Originally uploaded by donXfive.
I just uploaded the photos from yesterday's big cleanup (and ride) at Sals. You know what to do...

I am exhausted. Did another solid ride today, Lehigh and Sals, with some pretty big dogs: a bunch of Bob's NJ friends came out to see the sights. Some fast, hard riding, and I was pretty squirrely in the rough stuff -- I did not feel confident at all, especially in the beginning. (It might have just been fatigue, but I think I'll have to bite the bullet and get a new shock tomorrow. I am leaning towards Fox; Marzocchi may be played out about now.) We were all pretty tired by the end, our total mileage was over 20 and for that kind of technical riding that's brutal.

Doing laundry now. Will hit Porters for dinner while it dries, and then it'll be time to hit the hay. Tomorrow is when I get ready for North Carolina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all those tires!!! I can't believe the garbage people so casually just chuck around. The earth is their garbage can.
How repulsive!

Anonymous said...

I loved new photos of Moab, BD parties etc
Can't fathom almost 3K photos!!
Take it easy now & then- you push your limits.
I have an interesting short article from The Economist I'm mailing you.
When to NC?
Work? Riding?
Tara & I went to LBI & saw a cute cabin on an Ocean side street & Dad & I may split the cost with Chris & Tara for a week this summer. Probably August.
Maybe you can visit Ol' Barney when we're there.
We fly to Copenhagen Sept 2nd. Back from Athens Sept 17th.
I still can't believe such a thrill.