Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Bike Is Packed, It's On Its Way

Morning weigh-in: 165.5#, 10% BF
 
Took a trip up to the Poconos last night to drop my bike off at Rich's house. He's one of the ones going to Moab and he's got work-related connections to UPS, and he got us a deal on shipping our bikes out. (We leave a week from Saturday but the bikes are heading out tonight.) Dog allergies, I stuck around just long enough to say hi.
 
Before that was the gym, the "standard workout" but now with endurance-oriented weights & reps for the spring/summer, and before that was my warmup run on the treadmill: 1.26 in 10 minutes, with the mile mark at 7:29. I'm getting there, and another few pounds should be what does it. (By the way, ran in my new sneakers, which were lovely. I also ran on Monday morning, and was going to go out this morning but didn't want to deal with the rain. Wuss factor.) Almost all the pieces are on the chessboard, and I am almost ready to start training...
 
Dinner last night was, well, not much: a couple of carrots and some yogurt -- I was tired, and didn't want to either cook or go out to eat. Tonight is the Chain Gang meeting, where I understand we'll be eating lasagna, but before that I'm taking a spin class after work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moab's coming up fast!

Dinner on Easter is at Our House Restaurant 5PM seating (just as it would have been at "our house"!)

Patrick's coming here first about 2-3 PM & we'll head out about 4-4:15 PM
We look forward to seeing you & hearing more about your trip & exploits.
Let us know when you'll be here.