Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Man With Two Brains

Morning weigh-in: 166#, 7.5% BF
 
Arriviste! They are moving me today to my new office -- technically, my new cube, but it is a lot bigger and nicer. I get to keep my old cube too, which I just spent the morning cleaning, since I'll be moving back when I'm finished with this new project I've been put on. So, right now I have two offices, which is good because for a while at least, until my old project is done, I have two jobs...
 
We Be Re-Beguiled, For A Little While: Talking to Mike the other night about some Lisp hackers he knows, I got a hankering to play around with some Lisp myself during my lunch break yesterday. We don't have anything here (unless you count AutoCAD Lisp) so I went over to SDF, where it turns out that guile was broken -- d'oh! I put in a request, was told "an upgrade is in progress, please stand by." And sure enough, it's up and working today -- too bad the urge has come and gone.
 
Anyway, took a spin class last night, then went to the Chain Gang meeting at Pete's house -- finally met his wife Deb, nice woman. Pretty good meeting too, then we spent the rest of the evening going through Pete's old record collection. I was home by 10:30, started plaing with guile on the home computer, then realized I was like someone who has a nice pen and some paper but nothing to write, so I went to bed.
 
Tonight is an alterna-workout at the gym.

No comments: