Sunday, November 18, 2007

What I Did Today


The Whole Sick Crew
Originally uploaded by donXfive.
Today was trailwork at Sals, and since the weather was less than optimum we had a huge turnout...

I had breakfast at the Coffee Exchange (my usual coffee place in Easton), and overheard two guys and the owner talking about "mountain biking behind St Lukes." I had to interject, said I helped build those trails and was heading down to work on them after breakfast, and these guys raved about how much they liked the trail system there. I left the coffee shop walking about three inches off the ground.

Good day of trailwork, mostly heavy, slow going (ie moving dirt) but we got things done. Lunch was JP McGradys. I'd brought my bike but no one else did, so after lunch I just went home, did laundry and took a nap.

No comments: