Sunday, September 23, 2007

Red Red Wine

Morning weigh-in (Friday): 169#, 10% BF
Morning weigh-in (Saturday): 168#, 9% BF
Morning weigh-in (Sunday): 170.5#, 11% BF

Yeah, she has a boyfriend... saw her Thursday night at Porter's, sorta-semi went there to see if I'd run into her, you know, by chance: "Fancy meeting you here! Blah blah can you be my girlfriend, Mollie?*" Jesus. Anyway she was there, but before I could bust my move I saw she was there with some guy. Oh well. There's a saying, "looks, brains, personality, availability -- pick any two!" She's off the charts with the first three, my mistake to think she was single.

Today is the bus trip to McSorleys, with dinner at Carmines afterward. I was going to ride this morning, but yesterday was a tough yoga class and a tough workout in the gym, and Friday night was a night ride on the towpath and at Sals, and my body is whooped. I'm walking downtown in a few minutes, catching the bus at 11:00.

In other news, I'm cleaning my apartment. Good Lord.

*Not her real name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks, brains AND personality?!?! How often does one have that combination of attributes? No wonder you're attracted to her.
Well, even if nothing comes of this, there's something to be said for your good taste.

Doug and Lori are still recuperating, as you probably already know. Geez, they're really wiped out! Hopefully, catching up on some well-needed rest this weekend will do the trick.

You have yourself a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Don't give up so easily.
So what if she was on a date?
Be inventive, you're a smart guy.