Monday, August 13, 2007

Marching Around Breathing Deeply

Morning weigh-in: 175#, 11% BF

Fatamy: I can't find a link, but I saw in the paper that Tatamy is now outlawing skateboards, unless you're on your own property or riding in an orderly fashion at the government-supplied skate park or something... My standard Drunken Rant (#4, "Skateboarding Saved The Youth Of America") may be inserted here; I'll just note in passing that Tatamy is also the town where that "Road Raging Driver Assaults Cyclist" guy lives, and rename the town Fatamy. So long, fatsos!

OK, pot kettle black but at least I'm out there working it, and also not making it illegal for those kids to pursue fitness on their own terms...

Anyway, saw the "final show" of the Insidious Rays at the Funhouse on Friday, slacked off (for good reason) Saturday morning before hitting the gym & then MusikFest. Sunday I rode American Standard with a VMB dude named John. Last night was laundry, and dinner at Porters.

No comments: