Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Weekends Go Too Fast

Friday was pretty mellow (no ride because of the thunderstorms that kept threatening, dinner at Which Brew, early night because I was out Thursday night in Bethlehem) but Saturday was jam-packed: I ran in the morning, then hit the gym, and then decided to get a ride in before the rain, and in between all that were various errands & chores etc. Got a lot done, I was pretty happy actually.

I was under the gun because I wanted to get down to the annual Mug Club Party at Which Brew. It kicked off at 5:00; I got there at 6:30 but no worries, the party went all night. Great food as usual, free cask-conditioned Weyerbacher Muse, and a DJ playing disco. Photos are posted on flickr, check 'em out.

Sunday was trailwork at Sals, chainsawing fallen trees (damage from several recent storms), as well as cutting back a lot of the underbrush where it was encroaching on the trail. Quick lunch in Bethlehem, then we went back for a ride but we were all pretty tired and the rainn finall started coming down, so we cut it short.

No comments: