Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday I Got Traveling On My Mind

Morning weigh-in: 179.5#, 13% BF
 
Well, it looks like I'll be in Illinois next week on business, so I better get all my personal business done this week, as well as any pleasure I might have planned. Not much else to say here, did all my catch-up with last night's post.
 
By the way, last week:
 
Monday: 0 miles (yoga)
Tuesday: 26 miles
Wednesday: 0 miles (yoga)
Thursday: 30 miles
Friday: 22 miles
Saturday: 26 miles (plus yoga)
 
For a grand total of 104 miles for the week -- not bad for March! What's missing right now is the gym, but I'll very likely be combining that with some rides in a week or so. I have some hard choices to make about yoga too, since (at the very least) the Tuesday class now conflicts with my need to ride...
 
Tonight is yoga (where, if we're lucky, instructor Kelly will have something to say about her trip to Sri Lanka), then the monthly Mug Club Night at Which Brew.

 

No comments: