Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday I Got Friday On My Mind

Posts aren't showing up correctly, Blogger's buggered, oh well...

Killer workout last night, added legs and really went for the burn -- I am now in "strength-building mode," with fewer reps and higher weights -- and it was most satisfying. Dinner was Which Brew, followed by a visit to open-mic night at Porters.

Had a good conversation with Andy S at Which Brew, mostly about books. I think I'll be getting the new Cormac McCarthy novel The Road; he (among many others) say it's one of the best books of the year.

Not sure what tonight will entail (probably staying in, to tell the truth), but tomorrow is PPRAC fund-raising at Wal-Mart, possibly preceded by early morning yoga, and Sunday will probably be a ride at Jim Thorpe.

No comments: