Monday, June 19, 2006

Mountain Bike Weekend

Morning weigh-in: 178.5#, 12% BF

Rode yesterday at Jim Thorpe, with John C and Brian. We did a pretty mellow ride on some easy doubletrack (the Broad Mountain Loop), almost exactly two hours riding. The stats: time was 1:59:49.9, average HR was 158 BPM while max was 182, and 2362 total calories were burned. I'll check the distance tonight. This was the traditional date for Mountain Bike weekend; since last year was the 20th and final MBW, and the event has usually had terrible luck with the weather, it was kind of ironic that the weekend was beautiful. Hot though. Today is a rest day.

Shout-out to my dad: Happy Father's day!

UPDATE: The ride was 13 miles long. And in related news... I called Bike King to order a special shock pump so I could make adjustments on my new fork, and was told that I got an adapter for my old pump when I bought the fork -- just look in the box. The fork is now officially mine, because it's been fiddled with.

No comments: