Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sunlight Growing In The Belly Of The Earth

Happy Candlemas! No morning weigh-in: I overslept and forgot about it in the morning rush. I expected good things, since I was pretty good yesterday (lunch was broiled chicken sandwich, dinner was baked stuffed tofu w/ sauerkraut and steamed asparagus, and I hit the gym after dinner.) Tonight is Mug Club Night, so I don't know what tomorrow's scale will show.

TOPS-20 Voyager: I got an account at twenex.org, started playing around with that. It's so strange, you think you know computers -- and after a few years I think I know my way around Windows, Unix and Mac (the old Mac), at least enough to use them -- then I come across this, and even though I've seen and used similar things, it's really like a foreign language. Can't figure out how to actually do anything yet, but I'm definitely becoming a master at typing "help."

Actually, I don't know how into Teh Twenex I'll get in the near future, since my next project will be "Operation Crock Pot." Stay tuned...

No comments: