Thursday, June 02, 2005

Boy, Am I Tired!

Morning weigh-in: 178#, 7.5% BF

Not sure what these body fat percentages mean, since I'm pretty much where I always am in terms of subcutaneous jelly, probably 15% in reality. I figure it (the low figure) may be due to dehydration. Weight is probably because of a trip to Taco Bell...

I've been pretty tired lately, mostly because I've been up late (like, after midnight, late for me nowadays) playing cyber-catchup after being away. I can't do that, I need more sleep especially when I'm cranking out the exercise watts, and I already know that the key is to step away from the magic box on my desk... So, I got home last night from work, started fooling with the computer (told myself I wouldn't, even as I sat down to read emails etc), ran out of time to do a pre-weights ride. I felt exhausted at the gym, grabbed some Taco Bell for dinner on the way home, promised myself an early bedtime -- and sat down in front of the box until midnight again. Doh! God I love that thing...

No comments: