Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Days Drag But The Weeks Fly By

Went to the gym last night, immediately after work; after that was the Chain Gang meeting, which we had at Which Brew. Nice enough evening.

Crazy dreams lately, but pretty cool because the predominant colors have been green and blue. Last night was a sort of reprise of the CG meeting, except that we were skateboarding and 4-wheeling, somewhere that looked like a cross between Montana-style Rockies and the Pacific Northwest. It was cool, I saw a whale, a white beluga surfacing almost directly below me, in as I was hugging a tree and leaning over a cliff into a cove. The night before, I was on an island, maybe somewhere in Hawaii, with a lot of corn growing: scenery and situation were a cross between Cloud Atlas and Blood Meridian. I remember having to retrieve my bike (or maybe it was a fish net) at a trail crossing in the corn, blue sky above & corn-green mountain to my right, and having to look both ways, up & down the trail, keeping on the lookout for evil strangers...

No comments: