Friday, March 11, 2005

Yes Indeed It's Fun Time

Morning weigh-in: 178.5#, 6% BF

Went to the gym last night, then dinner at WB. (Get while the getting's good: they have this unbelievable "chorizo & spam" specialty chili; that's my new home until they run out.) Interesting conversations with bartender Carrie, then with some guy Joe (who's a sort of real estate mogul I guess, building his empire on 6th & Northampton), and finally with Doug via cellphone . Tonight "The Foolz" are playing there; after a road ride (weather permitting) I'll be heading back down.

Last night's workout felt kind of weird: I cut the weights in half & doubled the reps, starting focus on endurance, and it was disconcerting to lift such light weights -- though by the last reps of the last set I was definitely feeling the burn, in fact it was a far more intense workout than the recent strength ones. Definitely feel it now, too.

No comments: