Monday, January 10, 2005

Another Monday

Morning weigh-in: 181#, 11.5% BF

Here I sit on my lunch break in my new Christmas clothes... went down to visit the folks yesterday, belated Christmas visit, very nice, very low-key.

Reading: I just finished Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer, about some fundamentalist Mormon murderers and the world that produced them -- I bought that Saturday, along with Fortress of Solitude. For Christmas I got Marjane Satrapi's Persepolis II, Bob Dylan's Chronicles, V for Vendetta, and Art Spiegelman's In the Shadow of No Towers. Schweet! I finished V for Vendetta last night.

Listening: To Eric's gift, his annual Christmas compilation of songs -- not Cmas songs, just stuff he likes. Don't know the name of it but one song has me totally infatuated.

Pretty pretty, be my eyes,
See through me if you love me at all,
The boat of love has been capsized,
In sight of land but we're cold and drifting.

And if I seem, to be yawning,
The restless sea, must be my yearning...
I'll find out the name.

Exercise: Hitting the gym tonight for Colette's spin class.

Anti-exercise: It's Mug Club Night at Which Brew.

No comments: