Wednesday, January 07, 2004

yesterday, continued

Morning weigh-in: 183 lbs, 15% body fat. So things are going my way...

One thing I didn't mention yesterday: I saw a Virtual Pubbster at my gym yesterday, the girl who carpooled with Joe G and me up to Burlington two years ago, and chewed our ears off all the way up with tales of woe. Outdoorsy girl, but she recently joined the gym because, like she said, she has some New Years resolutions of her own...

She's been dating the singer from Endless Mountain (local bluegrass band) and seems much happier now, life is good again ("be like the squirrel, girl"). Anyway, it was a strange coincidence, since I almost never run into these people outside of a Virtual Pub context, and I'd just joined that band's mailing list the night before. I guess it's a small world after all.

No comments: