Thursday, January 08, 2004

a little experiment

(Morning weigh-in: 182#, 15% body fat, obsession index near 100%.)

No exercise today, I took the day off. I've got a handle on the exercise, and I'm coming to grips with the nutrition thing, but I still need to get my act together when it comes to rest and recovery. (Actually, I went to the gym after work, and realized I forgot to pack my gym bag this morning, but still.) More rest is in the agenda though. Going to be hitting the sack early tonight -- for me -- but I thought I'd play around here first. I have a ton of unused space available to me from my ISP for a personal web page, thought I'd start putting it to some good use:



Here's a shot of Doug (on the right) and me at Weyerbacher, Halloween 1999 I as far as I can remember. We started out from my place on bikes, or was that the year before... uh, now I can't remember...

Anyway, just putting this up to see how it works.

No comments: