Sunday, January 19, 2014

Keep Those Caissons Rolling, Oh Yeah

Morning weigh-in (Thursday): 191.5#, 16% BF
Morning weigh-in (Friday): 191.5#, 16% BF

First week of running down: four runs for a total of nine miles, with just better than a 12- minute average overall. Fifteen weeks to go...

Next up is the bike: my new brakes came in, so I dropped off the Turner at Cutters yesterday to get them installed. (My refurbished brake is not ready yet, so it'll go directly onto the singlespeed when the time comes.) We did a towpath ride this afternoon, Anne on her mountain bike and me on the 29'er (with flat pedals), first ride in a while. I need to get the road bike up to snuff too, but that's not as urgent, and doesn't involve much more than clean/lube/adjust.

I also dropped off my XC skis at the nearby ski store for repairs; I expect I'll be getting new bindings, and they should be ready before the end of next week.

On the computer front, it doesn't look like I'll be able to add Squeeze Server to my new NAS, so I ordered a Raspberry Pi which I'll set up for music server duties, plus whatever other things I may come up with.

No comments: