Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This Just In: An Evening

Morning weigh-in: 185.5#, 12% BF
 
I got home yesterday and thought twice about doing a ride, so I stayed in -- I sometimes say that there's two kinds of discipline: one that sends you out to ride in the rain, and the other that keeps you home resting on a nice day; I'm not sure what kind of discipline issue that was... Anne had been out on a long road ride, and arrived home about the same time I did. Dinner was leftover beef/beans/rice with a baked sweet potato, and the evening was spent at home; Anne read, and I posted a bunch more photos (check them out, and there's more to come). It felt good to not be running around.
 
Tonight is the VMB meeting, followed by Taco Night at Brew Works.
 
By the way, I finally remembered -- rather, I asked Anne -- what we did Friday night: we hit the Velodrome! Totally slipped my mind... We saw Pam there, and Janna with her nephew, as well as Arnie hanging with the Cycle Fitters crew and some others from the Rodale/SMB crowd. Pretty full house, actually.
 

1 comment:

HMK said...

Don,
There are no photos on the Flicker square on your blog page.
H