Friday, April 17, 2009

Et Tu, Aubade?

Morning weigh-in: 173#, 10.5% BF
 
Wow, it's really like Groundhog Day now: here I am again, and the weight and the weather are still the same.
 
Not much to say. I got in a good ride yesterday, 19 miles, though my average speed (approx 14 mph) was a little below par because it was a fairly hilly ride. (Dinner was leftovers at home, and bedtime was on the early side -- I've been trying to get my ass up a little earlier in the morning.) Tonight I'm riding offroad at South Mountain, then we're going to Porters -- I thought that BC Bluezin' was playing tonight and we made plans accordingly, which included telling a lot of other people about it. (Singer Bev is part of the old Hack's Diner crowd, a good friend of Anne, Judy & Deb from way back.) Oh well, I'm sure we'll still go, and whoever's playing will be great, but I may have some 'splainin' to do...
 
By the way, Pynchon has a new novel coming out in August. I already have it on back order.

No comments: