Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You Down with EDT?

Morning weigh-in (Monday): 175#, 12% BF
Morning weigh-in (Tuesday): 173.5#, 12% BF
 
My weekend?
 
Saturday: The tribute to the Talking Heads, a total blowout at Pearly Bakers.
Sunday: Janna's PPRAC charity spinning class, then the Banff Mountain Film Festival.
 
Rode the towpath last night, left after 6:00 and didn't need lights until long after my turnaround -- sweet! It's still pretty muddy down by Freemansburg, so I took the road from there on the return. Twenty five miles in 1:50, burned about 1650 calories... Tonight is the gym, and tomorrow in lieu of yoga I'll be doing a short, hard road ride, maybe hill intervals, before doing some clothes shopping.
 
RIP Waldemar Kulikowski, my old boss, who passed away in California over the weekend.
 
Congratulations James and Susie, on your new arrival! Sierra Rae, 6 pounds, 7 ounces, and 19" long, born 3/9/2009 at 11:08 AM.
 
 

No comments: