Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spotlight On The Mountains Of Madness

Morning weigh-in: 174#, 10% BF
 
Crow Clock Running Faster: I'm usually not ready to get up when the alarm clock goes off, so I just sort of lay there for a while, trying to wake up, and don't actually get up until I hear all the crows flying off to wherever they go for the day -- maybe they're commuters too? -- from their evening roosts by the river. Unfortunately for my wakeup, they time their commute by the sunrise, which means that I've been getting up earlier and earlier each day.
 
I'm Not Gonna Go There: Looks like they shined some radar down through the Antarctic ice, and found the Mountains of Madness. Yikes!
 
Last night was the gym, followed by leftover chicken, and tonight is yoga. I believe Anne has plans to cook pork & sauerkraut tonight.
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pork & sauerkraut.
Is Anne German?
Grandpa would have loved her!

Don said...

Her mother and father were both half German, half Irish, which (if you know Mauch Chunk ethnic history) is kind of a big deal.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa was 1/2 & 1/2 also!
I'm 1/4 German 3/4 Irish.