Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Space Madness!

Morning weigh-in: 166.5#, 8% BF
 
Still so tired, legs are still fatigued and sore. Tonight is yoga, plus laundry & shopping, and I will be eating the last of my leftover cheese-brats from Michaux.
 
Sense/Net: I was going to write a bigger post last Friday, on a subject similar to the one posted here, but it got a bit too long-winded. Go read that instead.
 
Reading: Nothing right now -- I can't believe I left Against the Day in North Carolina. I will probably be picking up that Charles Schulz biography (my last unread Christmas present) where I left off.
 
Listening: Nope.
 
Wow, I need a life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What say you about McClellan's "What Happened"? Too little too late? Or better late than never? Neither?

Don said...

Actually, both -- but then again, none of these bombshells are real revelations are they? Just kind of like when a professional wrestler admits "yeah it's fake."

Anonymous said...

It couldn't be a revelation, since so many of us had a strong sense of what was coming down all along. I see it as a confirmation, and I'd like to see more "loyalty" cast aside for "truth" about this administration.