Thursday, February 08, 2007

Harder Than It Looks

Morning weigh-in: 184#, 9% BF

I was pretty stoked the other night that I didn't skimp on the riding, but got out even if just for a set of sprints. Last night was another story... I was supposed to do a towpath ride before going over to Art's house, but blew it off in favor of web browsing. I made amends, sort of, by walking to his house, and luckily they were already out of beer -- though not snacks, oh well. I paid my respects, hung out & BS'ed for a bit, caught some "South Park" and headed home. The clocks there all seemed to be ahead by an hour, so I was surprised that when I did get home, it was only 11:00.

Anyway, tonight is the gym, and then some more sprints. I like them, short & sweet and it's nice the way they sneak up on you, build to exhaustion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

News flash. Anna Nicole Smith passed away. Autopsy to be performed.

Toni

Don said...

It's the talk of the office -- I work in a room full of guys. Never thought she was all that appealing so I never saw the appeal, but it's still sad that she's gone.

Anonymous said...

Well, she certainly lived it up while she was here!!! I never could understand the attraction either. I feel badly for her baby daughter.

Don said...

Poor little rich girl -- what's she worth, half a billion? The custody fight's gonna be ugly.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if she'll ever see the money. Anna was still fighting for it; and, even if her case is won, it may turn out that the guy she had the "ceremony" with isn't the baby's father (and he wasn't legally married to Anna anyway)......and, if he isn't, then the baby goes with the guy who was fighting for paternal rights to her, and I doubt he'd be able to make a legal claim to the money; and who knows what happens from there. That was clear as mud, huh? What a mess! Sorry, but I can't waste tears for the likes of the Anna Nicole Smiths of the world. She was 26 and married an 89-yr. old rich man.......because she was madly in love with him!!! Yeah, right!