Friday, January 19, 2007

Survived Another Week

Morning weigh-in: 184#, 9% BF

Now all I have to do is survive the weekend...

Gym last night after working late, then went to Which Brew for dinner -- had hot wings, some Appalachian "Purist" ale and a Mad Elf. I was going to go across the street (ie Porters, to check out open-mic night), but decided against it, which was a good thing. Home, bed by 12:30 or so.

Tonight is a towpath ride, very likely followed by more nitelife, and tomorrow is yoga and more gym.

Linux Voyager, Off the Map: I am now in the process of getting myself some mapping software, which may mean re-installing my system since it's now woefully behind the times. I downloaded GRASS GIS as a start, but couldn't get it to compile yet, looks like some dependent files are still missing. Oh well, my new winter projects...

No comments: