Monday, December 18, 2006

Naptime Redux

Morning weigh-in: 183#, 12% BF

Started this a little too diary-like, and it ran over, finished it on Tuesday...

On Friday I picked up a new rear tire at Bike King for the Turner. By the way, I'm going back to the WTB tires, Velociraptor 2.1 in the rear and Motoraptor 2.3 (if I can get it) for the front. (For now the Kinetics is still on the front; it's still too new to think about replacing.) I'm already happy with my decision.

I was too tired physically to want to ride, so I went to Which Brew for an abbreviated Friday night, even though I stayed longer than I expected.

Saturday was yoga, then errands and breakfast, then the gym, then some Christmas shopping and more errands, worked on bike aqnd -- suffice to say I was running around from about 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM. Saturday night was Fred & Lara's party, and since I was up the street from Joe G I stopped by his Xmas shindig as well. Looonnggggg day...

Sunday was a group ride at Mahlon Dickerson, about a dozen people in all. I felt really good and was riding well (for me, for this time of year) so was happy. Lunch/dinner afterwards was at the Thirsty Moose, then it was home and I slept straight through, from about 5:30 PM until morning.

No comments: