Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Heavy Tortellini

Morning weigh-in: 181.5#, 13.5% BF
Blood Pressure: 134/75, 45 BPM

Wow that's a low resting heartrate, I can almost hear my blood hammering through my veins, Sploosh! Sploosh! Sploosh! Little disappointed about that weight though. I had a bag o'salad, and meat tortellinis for dinner, guess the tortellinis were heavier than I realized.

Anyway, hit yoga last night, a really good (ie easy) class, I felt much better than last Tuesday when I thought I was going to die. No problems with the ear/vertigo, but I'd been taking Astelin for a few days to see if I could clear things up -- maybe that's what's causing the higher BP?

Tonight will be the gym, followed by more salad (gotta get rid of it before it rots) & maybe those pork tenderloins.

Meantime: today is the final showdown, Joementum vs Nedrenaline.

No comments: