Monday, May 15, 2006

A Little Experiment

Morning weigh-in: 179#, 9.5% BF

So dinner last night was pizza, which, in conjunction with the Quadrant's Cuban sandwich, managed to get my weight back up a few pounds. Tonight is the rest of the pizza of course, and I have some pork chops defrosting in the fridge, for Bavarian Crock Pot Pork Chops goodness tomorrow night. Wednesday night is the Chain Gang meeting at Which Brew, but the rest of the week will be crock pot leftovers.

I put together an "IV infrastructure" for work, so I wouldn't have to go home early just to get my antibiotic infusion. Basically, I got a soft-pack cooler, and put everything I need in there; actual meds go into an insulated bag inside the cooler, along with a cold pack (that's how they are shipped to me). I just took them out, time to let them warm up, things look like they're working according to plan, we'll see.

What happened to Fitzmas? I guess it was just wishful thinking...

No comments: