Monday, February 27, 2006

An Icy Wind

Morning weigh-in: 182#, 6.5% BF

So cold/dry lately, I think I may be dehydrating through my skin. I drank two pints of water in the night last night & still had a low percent of body fat -- which I think is not as accurate for body fat, so much as it is for hydration...

Meantime: car's in the shop, getting an oil change, new tires and inspection. I walked to Which Brew Friday night, hit the gym (via the singlespeed) Saturday, back to WB Saturday night to see the Roamin' Gabriels (very good), then rode Allamuchy on Sunday with Doug, Rich, Bob & Karen, Lee, Dave, and some couple I didn't know. Very cold, but a very good ride. Um, bike needs work.

That is all.

Except this: skin's doing OK but not great. I've pretty reached the pre-selected date where I give up & see the doctor; unless there's a dramatic change I'll probably make an appointment for this week.

No comments: