Friday, January 27, 2006

Good Days Bad Days, You Know I've Had My Share

Morning weigh-in (Thursday): 177.5#, 10% BF
Morning weigh-in (Friday): 181#, 8% BF

Rode Wednesday night at Sals, with that dude Mike and also Rob W. Started 8:00 PM, rode for 2 hours or a little more -- crowded night in the woods, saw a guy walking his dog, some teenagers hanging out in a car at one of the parking lots, and apparently a dumper or a towtruck at the other lot. Good hard ride though, really glad I did it, and then I came home and crashed.

Thursday I was going to hit the gym, but I felt tired so I blew it off, then got a call from Joe & Cindy: they were down at Which Brew for dinner, and so of course I joined them.

Hung out with them, also Hans (who was there with Heath & Margarita -- they looked very happy together, which was a pleasant surprise). We jammed to the Gonzo Project, featuring an amazingly good bassist, and then after J&C, H and H&M all left I stuck around & mingled, said hi to a few others. Very good vibe last night -- if booze and bar-food weren't fattening it would have been an ideal evening.

Woke up this morning, scale told the sorry tale, and today was a retirement luncheon here at work so I haven't been exactly dieting today. Oh well, keep on keepin' on...

Tonight is a towpath ride, singlespeed most likely, and possibly again with that dude, then back to Which Brew (a friend is DJ'ing) and Porters (for to hang with Doug and Eric).

No comments: