Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Internet Voyager, on the Slow Boat

Morning weigh-in: 180#, 10% BF

Still felt tired, so I blew off the spinning class in favor of playing with the computer last night. I checked out that Flickr, but the verdict is still out: they just moved their servers and their system is still a little cranky from the move. I'll give them a few days to work the bugs out, then start messing around. Meantime, I took all the good photos (ie non-blurry, not too dark etc) from my cousin's wedding last September, fixed them up and put them in a yahoo photo gallery; I also did a little updating and maintenance on my regular site. Busywork, kind of slow going especially the yahoo since it's not set up for automation and I had 40 new photos -- [rant] you can't just say "upload all these and I'll be back later," it's ten at a time, wait, upload next ten, etc... [/rant]

Tonight I'll hit the gym for weights; I brought my gear so I can stop in without first going home, checking the email, messing with the system, realizing it's 11:30 PM... clever eh?

No comments: