Saturday, February 14, 2004

Saturday Blogging

Morning weigh-in: 178#, 13.5% body fat

Greg and Judy went to Which Brew last night, with their friends Dan & Katie. Kind of a surprise I guess (but of course not really) for all of us to run into each other; we had dinner at our table & they had theirs in the other room, but when we were done we (that is, Doug & Lori, Joe, Brian & myself) went to say hi & bye. I was tired and my plan was to head out for an early bedtime (I was the one pushing for the evening to end), but when the others left I ended up joining their table for another several hours of conversation & goofy bar tricks...

This morning was Coffee Works for breakfast, then another run/weights workout with Dawn, followed by laundry, drycleaning, household chores, an oil change and a haircut. Next up is a trip to Bethlehem to see the Kites at the Funhouse.

This just in: I signed up to judge an elementary school science fair. More later....

No comments: